Execute No Code Actions
No Code Actions are predefined methods that you add to the Events to change or manage a design element or a plugin without a Function. All No Code Actions are also available as Code Blocks.
Examples of No Code Actions are:
- Change the text of a Label.
- Change the appearance (font, colors) of a Button.
- Show an alert.
- Display a QR Code reader.
- Show/Hide a view.
- Display an Activity Indicator.
How to use it
- Add an Event Action to an Event and then select the
Execute a No Code Action option.
- Use the search on the top or the categories on the left to find the element and its action.
- Bind the needed parameters.