There are multiple ways to dynamically change your Design Element’s values using Data.
You can directly connect a Screen or a Cell property to a Design Element to update the Design Element automatically when the property’s value is updated. This feature is useful when you already have the data in a property, and you need to display them using a Design Element, for example, if you have used a Cell in a List View.
- Label: Text, Number, Int
- Text Field: Text, Number, Int, Url
- Text View: Text, Number, Int
- Search Bar: Text, Number, Int
- Switch: Bool
- Image View: Image, Image Asset, Server Image, Url, Text (URL and Text should be links to online images)
- Button: Text, Number, Int, ImageAsset, Image
- Grid View, List View: Array of any Data Type
- Picker View: Array of Text, Array of Number
The easiest way to update the a Design Element with data from Kodika Server or an External API is by a Datasource Response. Check out how to Handle a Response Parameter Value and assign it to a Design Element.
Every Design Element has multiple Code Blocks that can access and change its design and value. You can find the Code Blocks for each Design Element in Blocks->Design->Views.